Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need to inform my customers that prices have been increased on the site.

I need to inform my customers that prices have been increased on the site. The price of raw neodymium has more than doubled in recent months and the manufacturers have been increasing prices dramatically on all recent orders. The wedding rings have experienced the most significant price increase. The most recent shipments were up 250%! So please forgive the increase but I have put it off until it hit me across the board. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email: mrgeorge@supermagnetman.net. Thanks!

Well, it is "Back To School" and SuperMagnetMan is running a special on the Teacher's Magnet Board for $10.00 each! This is a "Back to School Special as well as special prices on all the Educational Magnets! Check them out - 20% off every educational page item

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share